LBMA Auditor Training
Wednesday, December 09, 2015
The LBMA’s webinar took place on Wednesday, 9th December at 14:00 (GMT).
In this webinar, the LBMA provided Auditor Training. It was introduced by Ruth Crowell, LBMA Chief Executive and presented by Neil Harby, LBMA Good Delivery Officer. The webinar has been designed especially for approved Auditors and colleagues working in the RJC, CFSI and OECD.
This online training session included:
- Background to the LBMA Responsible Gold Programme
- Information on cross-recognition of industry programmes
- An introduction to the LBMA Audit Guidance and tools available free of charge to auditors
- An overview of the review process – ‘what happens next’ when audits are submitted to the LBMA
- An update on changes to the Responsible Gold Guidance (version 6) which was released in August 2015 for implementation during 2016 audits