In light of UK/EU/US sanctions and to ensure an orderly market, LBMA has suspended the following gold and silver refiners with immediate effect:
- JSC Krastsvetmet (gold and silver)
- JSC Novosibirsk Refinery (gold and silver)
- JSC Uralelectromed (gold and silver)
- Moscow Special Alloys Processing Plant (gold)
- Prioksky Plant of Non-Ferrous Metals (gold and silver)
- Shyolkovsky Factory of Secondary Precious Metals, SOE (gold and silver)
These six refiners will no longer be accepted as Good Delivery by the London Bullion market until further notice.
Existing Material Remains Good Delivery
Following a suspension or a transfer to the Former List, the bars that the Refiner produced while on the List will still be considered Good Delivery. Please see Section 1.4 of the Good Delivery Rules for full details.
The London Good Delivery List of Acceptable Refiners of gold and silver is maintained by LBMA, by whom it is copyrighted. It lists those refineries whose gold and silver bars have been found, when originally tested, to meet the required standard for acceptability in the London Bullion market.