This course offers an overview of LBMA Responsible Sourcing, giving insights into the priorities, processes and controls of the programme. On this course, you will learn about key aspects of the OECD Due Diligence framework (the basis for Responsible Sourcing), how the annual audit and certification process works, methods for resolving supply chain issues, and how LBMA toolkits and resources support refiners and auditors.
The course will cover:
- A general overview of Responsible Sourcing
- OECD Due Diligence Framework: five step due diligence process, CAHRAs and red flags
- LBMA Responsible Sourcing Programme: priorities, principles, processes, controls and reporting
- International Bullion Centres: locations, priorities and recommendations
- Looking to the future: further supply chain engagement, LBMA initiatives
PLUS: discussions sessions exploring solutions to real-life supply chain situations.
Who should attend?
This course is an ideal way to get up to speed if you:
- Have exposure to the precious metals supply chain
- Are a new LBMA Member or have recently joined the Good Delivery List
- Want to understand how LBMA implements Responsible Sourcing
The in-person training course is scheduled for Friday, 30 September at 9:00AM - 12:00PM and will take place at the new LBMA Office. Lunch will also be provided, allowing additional networking opportunities.
Course instructor: Emma Jenkins
Emma Jenkins is a commodity derivatives expert who specialises in risk management advisory, training and expert witness services in metal markets. Emma is known for her ability to convey complex ideas to diverse audiences and has worked closely with the LBMA Responsible Souring team to cultivate the new training programme.
Non-Member price: £350
Special price for LBMA Members and Subscribers: £300
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Member and Subscriber discount code.